This ward-winning children’s museum features exciting interactive exhibits and STEAM-infused programming in beautifully-renovated spaces.
* Play with giant games, make noise with household objects, test your balance and get fresh air in a giant open-air tent in Celebration Courtyard.
* Be mesmerized by ColorCoaster is a 27-foot kinetic sculpture and a non-stop giant mechanical toy that uses energy, motion, gravity, color and light as it spins, whirs and fascinates.
* Explore Energy Lab, a wet, wild and wonderful way for children to learn about the science of energy. Interact with kaleidoscopic light prisms, color waves and whimsical illusions in new Lights On!
* Infants and toddlers can stay safe in Tot Town, a space designed just for infants and pre-walkers, with activity mats, a giant gymini, reading spaces, infant toys and puzzles.
* The museum is busiest on weekday mornings and rainy days and usually less crowded after 1 pm.