Fifth Ave Decor
November 21, 2023 –January 1, 2024
Suggested Ages: All, Adult Friendly
Swanky stores on and around Fifth Avenue are especially eye-catching during the holidays. Go early in the day or weekdays if possible to avoid heavy crowds (or visit during pedestrian-only Sundays). Use our decor map to look for:
* 150 live trees atop 50 custom silver platforms line the sidewalks from 47th – 59th streets, diffused with Nest fragrances’ best-selling scent, Holiday. Snap a photo under a sparkly fir arch on 59th St.
* 59th St: Giant illuminated ornaments surround the Pulitzer Fountain (coming soon)
* 58th St: Bergdorf Goodman’s spectacular installation “Isn’t it Brilliant,” is packed with color, charming details and sparkly animals
* 57th St: Christmas Tree truck scaling the Louis Vuitton store
* 55th St: spectacular trees, life-sized Nutcrackers & Sweet Shopped inside the Peninsula Hotel
* 53rd St: Pink marble stairs encircle giant sparkly trees in rainbow colored Swarovski on Fifth
* 52nd St: red-ribboned wrapped Cartier store
* 51st St: always gorgeous St. Patrick’s Cathedral
* 50th St & Madison: the stunning Lotte New York Palace Tree
* See our decor map for details.